from mile to marathon

The journey of a thousand leagues begins from beneath your feet.
Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

easier than ever before

In six weeks I went from zero the a weekly mileage of twenty-five and a big run of sixteen miles. I do not mean to say it was easy, but it was smooth and steady. It's getting way to hot for running. After the last big run I was dizzy and nauseous for a while and sluggish for a few days.

Soon enough I will have a fueling problem again. Cannot bring myself to swallow anything.

Running is good though, or better than it used to be.

At the least.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encouraged to hear it! :) Sorry about the heat and fueling though. Good luck!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Darrell said...

That is quite the ramp up. I'm glad that it is going well so far. Be careful out there in the heat.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Journey to a Centum said...

Take it slow and take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home