from mile to marathon

The journey of a thousand leagues begins from beneath your feet.
Lao-Tzu

Saturday, April 07, 2007

the drawing



Here is the day. We drew lots for the Aveda lotion. I put all the names on pretty colored paper, and persuaded my boyfriend to act as the hand of fate. Which he did, with patience and some skepticism, as is his way. I did all the talking, he, he.

And the winner is the lovely Bre of Win or lose, we go shopping!. How aptly put. It's win, not lose. Aveda foot relief and a small surprise will be on their way to Bre next week.

This was fun. We have to do it again sometime. I will not find a more appropriate prize. Happy Easter!

7 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger egan said...

Happy Easter to you.

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun idea! Happy Easter to you!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Bre said...

Happy Easter!

And thanks again, even though I'd shop either way, I still would rather win! ;)

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Backofpack said...

Congrats to Bre and Happy Easter to you!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Chad said...

Happy Easter!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Whew, what a relief that I didn't win. I can retain my macho manliness until at least the next draw.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger TRI Vortex said...

Happy belated easter! Whats the next prize and when?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home