from mile to marathon

The journey of a thousand leagues begins from beneath your feet.
Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

running where I ran before

Last week-end I ran on my tried track around Albuquerque Academy. Only two times around it, 6.4 miles, what I intended at the minimal, not knowing how I would deal with uphill-downhill. I could have run more, but I was satisfied that I got away without pain in the spot of injury. I guess I am in business again. Besides, it felt good to leave the track feeling like a human being, with energy to spare.

I missed traveler 022 again. None of us seems to be good at giving or receiving directions. I was disppointed, since I had been looking forward to our running together. I never ran with someone, and I was curious about the experience.

We managed to connect next day for a 30 minute chat. It felt funny, facing each other, after we've been screen names on the internet.

I am running where I ran before. I mind the exertion, but it feels so good to know - I am running again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home